My Real Estate Practice
Like the construction industry, timing is extremely important when dealing with real estate matters. Delays could mean that you will miss out on valuable opportunities. If you are planning a major investment or run into a dispute concerning a real estate transaction, you need to be sure that you engage an attorney experienced with these types of issues as soon as possible.
I have worked with many individual and businesses that needed help with real estate issues. These issues involve both transactional and dispute resolution matters, including:
- Review and negotiation of cell tower leases/easements
- Drafting and negotiation of private development agreements
- Preparation and review of mortgage, deed of trust and other loan documents
- Review and drafting of commercial leases
- Representation of building owners in commercial and residential lease disputes
- Representation of buyers and sellers in real estate purchase disputes
- Litigation involving claims by or against real estate brokers
- Litigation involving title insurance coverage
Practical Solutions To Complex Problems
Prior to starting my own firm I was a partner at one of California’s largest real estate law firms. As your attorney, I will work directly with you throughout your case. I will not pass you off to someone with less experience. You will be able to contact me when you have questions, and we will always work together toward your goals.
I work with clients involved in disputes concerning single-family homes as well as businesses with multimillion-dollar projects. I have successfully handled many real estate cases for my clients. I take pride in my ability to find common ground to reach agreements that protect my clients’ interests. My extensive experience will help me find a cost-effective solution for your case.
Learn More About How I Can Help You
To schedule an appointment with an experienced real estate lawyer, please call my office at 310-955-4676 or send me an email using the form provided. I assist clients in El Segundo, Los Angeles and San Diego and throughout California.